AFRICA’S LIST MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT Last updated on September 24, 2014 Africa’s List, Inc. (“Africa’s List”) provides individuals and organizations a platform for trading goods and services. It also provides reviews and ratings on a variety of service contractors and professionals (collectively, “Service Providers”) to allow you, the user (“You”), the opportunity to read about the experiences other users have had with these Service Providers and to provide Your own reviews and ratings on the Service Providers You use. Africa’s List also operates certain products including, without limitation, Africa’s List (AL) Certified, AL Professionals, AL Plus, AL “at your service,” and AL PayAL. Through these products, Africa’s List facilitates the offer, sale, and distribution of certain goods and services including certain promotions, discounts, coupons, vouchers, or deals. All products and services described in this Section, as well as any other products and services offered by Africa’s List at any time shall be defined herein as “Service” or “Services.” In order to use the Service, You must read and accept all of the terms and conditions in, and linked to, this Membership Agreement (this “Agreement”). This Agreement may only be modified by Africa’s List from time to time at our sole discretion, and You will receive notice if modifications to the Agreement are made. We strongly recommend that, as You read this Agreement, You also access and read the linked information. By accepting this Agreement, You also agree that Your use of some Africa’s List-branded websites or other websites we operate may be governed by separate terms and conditions, agreements and privacy policies. BY ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT JUST AS IF YOU HAD SIGNED THIS AGREEMENT. 1. AFRICA’S LIST SERVICE Africa’s List provides individuals and organizations a platform for trading goods and services. In addition, Africa’s List provides reviews and ratings on a variety of Service Providers based upon experiential knowledge or the actual first-hand experiences other users have had with these Service Providers. It also provides users or You with the opportunity to provide Your own reviews and ratings on the Service Providers You use. Africa’s List offers three types of subscriptions: Africa’s List “All Round,” Africa’s List Professionals, Africa’s List Home, Africa’s List Trade, and Africa’s List A@Go. Each of these levels may be accessed through the following plans (“Plans”): (1) Classic Plan (monthly or annual)
- Africa’s List All Round in one market;
- Online customer care; and
- The flexibility to access aspects of all categories.
(2) Platinum Plan (annual only)
- Africa’s List All Round, Africa’s List Home, Africa’s List Professional, and Africa’s List Trade in all available markets nationwide;
- Dedicated online and call center customer care; and
- Redeemable Benefit: An annual non-cash rebate or A@Cash to be used towards Africa’s List All Round, Africa’s List Home, and Africa’s List Trade purchase.
(3) Gold Plan (annual only)
- Africa’s List All Round, Africa’s Home, Africa’s List Professional, Africa’s List Trade, and Africa’s List A@Go in all available markets nationwide;
- Print and digital magazine in the market You identify as Your primary address, where available;
- Access to Angie’s List’s Complaint Resolution Process;
- Online and priority call center customer care; and
- Redeemable Benefit: An annual non-cash rebate or A@Cash to be used towards Africa’s List All Round, Africa’s List Home, Africa’s List Trade, and Africa’s List A@Go purchase.